PATTI ICHIDA's Bio
Serving Buyers and Sellers At Home in the Islands Since 1980!
Born and raised in the Islands, knowledgeable in all facets of buying, selling, and leasing real estate. Full-time, experienced professional with over three and one-half decades of full time, practical experience.
Mission Statement is ~ To give you and your real estate needs my dedication, personal attention, and time. To apply my skills, attention to details, and experience to get the results we both want. Your Goal Is My Goal!
- Broker-In- Charge, East Oahu Realty.
- General Brokerage, 35+ Years.
- Excellent contract and negotiating skills with particular attention to details.
- Certified Residential Specialist. An honor held by only 5% of the nation’s top real estate
- Graduate, Realtors Institute.
Memberships: Honolulu Board of Realtors, Hawaii Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Residential Sales Council, Aloha Hawaii Chapter of Certified Residential Specialists.
Past and present member of the Professional Standards & Arbitration Committee & Standard Forms Committee.
Court appointed Commissioner.