WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Now that you've made your decision to buy your next home, what do you do now? Your best move is to consult with your Realtor.
- Always get a pre-approved loan commitment BEFORE looking at any properties.
- Obtain a Comprehensive Market Analysis of properties you are considering for purchase.
- Let your Realtor do the walking. He/she will preview new listings daily and select those that best meet your requirements.
- Leave the negotiating to your Realtor
- Don't be a lone wolf. Seek professional assistance (attorney, CPA, tax adviser, etc).
- Insist upon a professional home inspection (inexpensive insurance for a major investment).
KEEP IT SIMPLE
Consider making your offer to purchase as clean and straight forward as possible and as always, consult with your real estate professional. you do now? Your best move is to consult with your Realtor.